In four modules of approximately one hour each, this course provides you with all the information you need to make well informed choices about implementing your data governance programme so that your initiative is successful.
You will learn the unique and proven Askham Data Governance Methodology which will give you a structured approach to designing and successfully implementing a data governance framework that is right for your organisation.
- The scope of a data governance initiative
- The relationship between data governance and data quality
- The core requirements of an effective data governance strategy
- How to design a data governance framework for your organisation
- How to implement data governance without the tears
Participants on this course have the following available to them to download and keep, plus links to other recommended resources available online:
- Data Governance Healthcheck Questionnaire
- Example Data Governance Road Map
- Data Policy Contents List
- Examples of Data Policies
- Example Data Governance Framework
- Example Data Quality Reporting Process
- Copies of all the slides
Who this training is for:
The course is ideal for Data Governance Managers and their teams who are either:
- Struggling to make their data governance initiative a success, or
- Just starting out and wondering where to start
All students participating in this course will have access to Nicola to ask questions as they work through the course, via an online forum.
Nicola is the leading data governance training provider in the UK. She holds a unique level of experience in the Data Governance field, and has experience in training and coaching major organisations to help them implement full data governance frameworks.
Nicola has developed a powerful methodology for implementing data governance based on over 13 years of experience and research into best practices. Her methodology breaks down the data governance initiative into logical steps, which ensures that businesses design and implement a data governance framework that is right for them.
Nicola initially worked for a leading UK Bank, and moved into consultancy in 2009. Nicola has worked with clients in a number of different industries including Financial Services, Defence, Utilities and Retail.
Nicola is a Director and Committee Member of DAMA UK, she sits on the Expert Panel of Dataqualitypro.com, and regularly writes and presents internationally on data governance best practice.
Please email Nicola with questions you have about the course content or whether it is right for you on: email@example.com